Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you so much for agreeing to be a guest on The Willow Bent. I absolutely cannot wait to speak with you. But first, here’s everything you need to know to make sure our conversation can happen without any mishaps – technological or otherwise.
The Willow Bent is a podcast exploring the idea that resilient design thinking will save us all. As communities continue to be more vulnerable, The Willow Bent will explore what the built world is doing to create resiliency within their designs. Our goal is to bring these ideas to the forefront and create open a dialog so communities can withstand the many hardships they will continue to face.
Schedule Your Interview
Please click the link below to schedule your interview. If none of the times on the schedule work for you, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work something out for you.
What I Need From You
When you schedule your interview through the above link, I'm going to need the following information from you:
- Company/Organization Name
- Role in Company/Organization
- Twitter Handle (makes sure we connect with the right person/account via social media)
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address (for mailing thank yous, future communications, or gifts)
- Links to whatever you would like us to promote in your Show Notes page
- Guest Bio (for website and use as an intro)
- Headshot (for website and social media)
We will record our interview on Zoom. It will take about 45-60 minutes of your time, depending on how in-depth we get with our conversation. We'll talk for a few minutes before we start the recording so that we can get to know each other a little bit and check the sound. I'll also answer any questions you might have, and I'll have you pronounce your name for me. After that, we'll begin the recording.
The Willow Bent is an audio-only podcast, recorded on Zoom. To make sure our interview sounds great, please review my sound guide, which you can find HERE
You'll also need to:
- Sit in a quiet place for the interview (e.g. not a coffee shop)
- Silence your phone(s)
- Connect Zoom to your headset/microphone
- Turn off other on-screen applications that might be running on your computer
- Use a headset with a built-in microphone or a stand-alone mic with earbuds
After our interview, I will promote your podcast episode on social media and through my email list. I encourage you to do the same thing!